Pursuant to Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (LSSICE), users are informed of the data relating to the owner of this domain:
- Owner: ACB ILUMINACIÓN, S.L.
- Address: Camino de Valencia, 104 de Ribarroja del Turia
- Tel. +34 96 277 90 21
- Fax. +34 96 165 30 70
- Email: [email protected]
- Tax ID: B96498233
Registered in the Commercial Register of Valencia in volume 5474, book 2781, general section sheet 27, page v-47458.
The processing of personal data and any other information requested by the user or for the management and processing of consultations, the blog or the data processed within the website shall be carried out subject to the provisions of Data Protection legislation that are in force at that time (EU Regulation 2016/679 on the protection of data) and enacting legislation, in addition to Spanish Law 23/4002 of 11 July on information society services and e-commerce.
According to the legislation in force on the Protection of Personal Data, “personal data” is understood to mean “any information concerning identified or identifiable physical persons”.
ACB ILUMINACIÓN, S.L. complies with the requirements established in the legislation in force on the Protection of Personal Data and the enacting legislation.
1.1.- Information and purpose
- The only personal data to which ACB ILUMINACIÓN, S.L. shall have access are those that the User provides voluntarily.
- In this sense, it is necessary for the User to know that to access some services offered via the Website and social networks, personal data will be requested, as will the completion of forms with compulsory fields in such a way that the omission of any of them may make it impossible for us to handle the request or mean that you are unable to access or use the services and content in question, unless the form itself contains data that it is voluntary to provide.
- Providing the services and information requested
- Being able to carry out surveys and pass on complaints according to the current quality standard.
- Providing information about the company and developments in the sector, and communicating any information that may be of interest regarding products and prices, events, fairs and activities in which the company is participating or which it is promoting through any available technical means (internet, telephone, fax, social networks, email, mobile, instant messaging services and any others).
- Checking and tracking products purchased.
- Managing recruitment in cases in which CVs have been sent.
- Similarly, pursuant to that established by the data protection legislation and Spanish Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and E-Commerce (hereinafter referred to as LSSI-CE), you are hereby informed that your data may be used for the purpose of sending commercial and courtesy communications relating to our company by telephone, post, fax, email or equivalent means of electronic communication.
- Likewise, you are hereby informed that your data shall be transferred when necessary for the development, fulfilment and control of the existing relationship with you with respect to the service contracted by ACB ILUMINACIÓN, S.L., or in cases in which this is authorised by a standard under the law and, in particular, when one of the following situations occurs: a) The purpose of the processing or the transfer is to satisfy a legitimate interest of the controller or the transfer recipient covered by said regulation; b) The processing or the transfer of data is necessary for the controller to fulfil a requirement imposed on them by said regulation.
Consent for the processing of data with the purposes described in the section above is considered to have been provided by ticking the corresponding boxes provided for this purpose on our website.
Furthermore, when the user provides their personal data using the contact email that may appear on the Website, ACB ILUMINACIÓN, S.L. is expressly authorised to process their personal data in order to meet their request for services.
The User’s acceptance of the processing of their data by ACB ILUMINACIÓN, S.L. and of receiving commercial communications electronically in the manner established shall always be reversible with no retroactive effect according to that provided for in the legislation in force.
1.3.- Data quality
The Website User and the recipient of the services provided shall be the sole party responsible for the veracity and accuracy of the data provided, with ACB ILUMINACIÓN, S.L. acting in good faith as a simple provider of services.
It is therefore important that the data provided are correct, true and lawful. ACB ILUMINACIÓN, S.L. reserves the right to exclude services from those users who have provided false data without prejudice to their ability to initiate legal actions. You undertake to inform us of any changes to your personal data for the purposes of ACB ILUMINACIÓN, S.L. having the updated data at all times.
1.4.- Data storage
ACB ILUMINACIÓN, S.L. shall store the personal data provided for as long as is necessary throughout the duration of the business relationship or the service that is provided and for commercial and marketing purposes unless the data subject opposes this or requests the deletion or limitation of their data, as the case may be.
In any case, to determine the data storage periods, the company shall consider the local laws, the contractual obligations and the expectations and requirements of our clients. At the point at which you exercise your corresponding right of deletion, opposition or limitation, or when we feel that we no longer need to process your data, we will eliminate or destroy the data where this is possible in a secure manner, unless it is necessary to store the data to comply with a legal provision, in which case we will inform you and we will keep the data blocked.
1.5.- Security and protection
In terms of security and protection, you are hereby informed that your data shall be processed with technical resources at a level of security and with a degree of protection which is legally required to avoid the loss, improper use, alteration, unauthorised access and theft of the data that the User provides via the Website, and that the data are processed with the necessary confidentiality and duty of secrecy.
1.6.- Exercise of rights and consultations
Finally, you are hereby informed that you can exercise a right of access, rectification, cancellation/deletion, opposition, limitation, portability and the right to be forgotten under the terms set out in the data protection legislation in connection with ACB ILUMINACIÓN, S.L. Data Protection Department, C/ Camino de Valencia, 104 de Ribarroja del Turia, (Valencia), Spain, Tel. +34 96.277.90.21, or via email to [email protected] and that if you have experienced any type of interference with the exercise of your rights, you can make a complaint to the competent authority, the Protection Agency.